Skeletor

Talk About Whatever

2,320 posts in this topic

Why people are always had that kind of choices but mine's always Latham and head maid or Monica and 6pp maid? 

Just Watched Kripparians Stream when he played Khawy on a empty board into a Evolution point Mordekai who also had a Bahamut and two answers.

Lol Hopefully he knows not to play Khawy on an empty board now.

1 hour ago, Trimmage said:

Why people are always had that kind of choices but mine's always Latham and head maid or Monica and 6pp maid? 

They are decent choices at least. And Latham and Monica are actually pretty good.

My draft is usually full off Saha/Percieval/Luminous Knight/Ironwraught Fortress .etc

1 hour ago, Huck Fearthstone said:

Buying Witcher 3 2 days before my finals exam is certainly not the best idea.

It shows you where your own priorities lie. Why are you in school?

4 hours ago, ScrotieMcB said:

It shows you where your own priorities lie. Why are you in school?

First year of uni has too much overlapping with highschool materials. Plus my credits in highschool aren't transferable because I am an international student, so I essentially have to "redo" some classes.

1 minute ago, Huck Fearthstone said:

First year of uni has too much overlapping with highschool materials. Plus my credits in highschool aren't transferable because I am an international student, so I essentially have to "redo" some classes.

So you're spending money on classes teaching things you already know. And you're okay with this... why?

2 hours ago, ScrotieMcB said:

So you're spending money on classes teaching things you already know. And you're okay with this... why?

Fixing grades lol xD

3 hours ago, ScrotieMcB said:

It's the prerequisite requirement for more advanced courses.

Local students have it easier because they did some of those prerequisite classes in their highschools. I'm an int'l student, so even if I had had the required courses and knowledge for the advanced courses, they aren't counted as I am not in the same educational system.

56 minutes ago, Void said:

Fixing grades lol xD

I'd prefer going straight to the courses of my level than to redo stuff I've already learnt. But I can't deny that it feels good to have a few easy months of not having to study much and still get good grades. 

I have a lot of free time to get ahead and to relax. Guess which one I did more tho lol