Skeletor

Talk About Whatever

2,320 posts in this topic

Why people are always had that kind of choices but mine's always Latham and head maid or Monica and 6pp maid? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just Watched Kripparians Stream when he played Khawy on a empty board into a Evolution point Mordekai who also had a Bahamut and two answers.

Lol Hopefully he knows not to play Khawy on an empty board now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Trimmage said:

Why people are always had that kind of choices but mine's always Latham and head maid or Monica and 6pp maid? 

They are decent choices at least. And Latham and Monica are actually pretty good.

My draft is usually full off Saha/Percieval/Luminous Knight/Ironwraught Fortress .etc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Huck Fearthstone said:

Buying Witcher 3 2 days before my finals exam is certainly not the best idea.

It shows you where your own priorities lie. Why are you in school?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ScrotieMcB said:

It shows you where your own priorities lie. Why are you in school?

First year of uni has too much overlapping with highschool materials. Plus my credits in highschool aren't transferable because I am an international student, so I essentially have to "redo" some classes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Huck Fearthstone said:

First year of uni has too much overlapping with highschool materials. Plus my credits in highschool aren't transferable because I am an international student, so I essentially have to "redo" some classes.

So you're spending money on classes teaching things you already know. And you're okay with this... why?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ScrotieMcB said:

So you're spending money on classes teaching things you already know. And you're okay with this... why?

Fixing grades lol xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ScrotieMcB said:

So you're spending money on classes teaching things you already know. And you're okay with this... why?

It's the prerequisite requirement for more advanced courses.

Local students have it easier because they did some of those prerequisite classes in their highschools. I'm an int'l student, so even if I had had the required courses and knowledge for the advanced courses, they aren't counted as I am not in the same educational system.

 

56 minutes ago, Void said:

Fixing grades lol xD

I'd prefer going straight to the courses of my level than to redo stuff I've already learnt. But I can't deny that it feels good to have a few easy months of not having to study much and still get good grades. 

I have a lot of free time to get ahead and to relax. Guess which one I did more tho lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now