Skeletor

Talk About Whatever

3,287 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, Envy said:

oh but i did try paladins i did try russian soldier 76, spanish Reinhardt the dwarf guy who is basically Torbjörn the sniper chick which is basically widowmaker and the list goes on and on and on . Oh and overwatch is actually fun compared to paladins , compared to any hi-rez game for the matter. Pladins unlock system is horrible , their card or whatever system horrible, the upgrade one you can purchase at the start is uninspired and bland voice acting animation terrbile, they didint even try with the game its like "hey you dont have money for overwatch, thats alright fam come play our imitation"
I wonder what game they gonna rip off next hmmm maybe some sort of albion clone with smite char for the quick cash like the usual hi-rez tactics.

Again...you've not actually played it. Listing off the most commonly whined about comparisons doesn't actually count as anything of worth.

But feel free to snuggle into Blizzards warm safe bandwagon.

Meanwhile in 2010, Hi-Rez made a game called Global Agenda with things like:

Female Sniper with poison mines and a wall hack - 

Male Tank with shield and hammer:

Male Engineer with turret, hammer and shotgun:

Male healer with wave heal, wave heal ultimate, and buffs, and heal over time gun:

Female damage dealer with Jetpack, hover, and rocket launcher:

Male damage dealer with Grenade launcher, and explosive KB grenade:

Female healer with beam heal, buff beam, flight:

Try not to be a blind sheep, mmk

Yeah.. When it comes to Blizzard they tend not to be big innovators, they'll usually grab something they think works and then polish and tweak it. That's generally been their MO for .. years now actually. And it is also what Blizzard is *extremely* good at. Polishing things.

Blizzard didn't invent CCGs, but they took what they felt worked the best, tweaked it and polished the hell out of it.. And voila. Hearthstone. And became the nr 1 leader through that.

Global Agenda? you mean the game that hi-rez abandoned even tho ppl liked it just to go grab the next gash grab type of game? Again usual hi-rez tactic. And blizz may not be "inovators" but they actually support their games, diablo 2 is still supported to this day by blizzard and the servers are still up and running after so many years. 16 years later blizzard still patches diablo 2 name me another company that does that.

Posted (edited)

45 minutes ago, Envy said:

Global Agenda? you mean the game that hi-rez abandoned even tho ppl liked it just to go grab the next gash grab type of game? Again usual hi-rez tactic. And blizz may not be "inovators" but they actually support their games, diablo 2 is still supported to this day by blizzard and the servers are still up and running after so many years. 16 years later blizzard still patches diablo 2 name me another company that does that.

What happened to the echo chamber that Hi-Rez stole and copied Blizzard?!? Oh right...sheeptalk. One could even say...Blizzard copied Hi-Rez! 😱

Also...last time I checked...it took about 5 years for the last patch for D2 to come through. You know...working in other things, I guess.

I mean...if you really want to talk about cash grabs and stuff, pretty sure Blizzard releasing a Necromancer class for D3, 5 years after it was released and charging players for it pretty much screams cash grab. Pretty ****ty for a company making so much money, huh.

Valve has provided constant patches for tf2 for ten years running now...so...

You ought to just quit while you are behind...

Oh hell! I almost forgot! Blizzard actually just owns Diablo 2...they took it over from Blizzard North after they told their employees to relocate to the main hq or be fired. Great company!

Edited by Morrigan

Not sure why there is stigma towards cash grabs / following the $ when that is literally the point of a company l0l.

If a company makes innovative games that's great, but I see little sense in criticizing companies for not being original. Most things in the world aren't original.

...Did someone summon me from the dead?~~

2 people like this

Blizzard was lost when Activision buyed them, just look how are World of Wacraft, Diablo 3 and Overwatch, their are all bad game.

I've played Diablo 2 since the first release in local mode, it was a great game, when they've released Expension set with 2 new class, 1 new act etc.. I was so happy, and have completed the story mode in local and after, my father buyed Internet and started to play on Internet, they were too many item i did not know and the great thing was i can trade my item for other item.

When Diablo 3 was announced, i was happy, but when i've started to play, the "cash system" was so dominent, if you did not pay with cash in their hotel (I don't remember the quota, but blizzard take X% of the amount).

After a while, they deleted this system because some Gamer have reached some unfear amount (they played too much hour and get some smic) and put a new feature that allow player in the same party to trade their item under the time set by Blizzard, so it's not a Trade system.

After, they released the extension, it was not so great, and add some other feature like horadrim cube (you can get 3 item skill etc...) and released the fu**** Necro that is not funny to play.

By the ay, they give some trash item with the necro like Wing skin / pet for Wow etc...

For Warcraft, it's the same, I really liked Warcraft 1,2 and 3 (only one problem with the 3 was the deletion of Ship and oil ressource), then they released World of Wracraft (Vanilla).

Vanilla was really nice to play, but i really liked the game when burning crusade was released, my Rogue Blood Elve was born and completed many dunjon and amity system (for flying mount like drake).

Illidan was hard but fun.

After, they released Wrath of Lich King, i've played it until i reach the max level and stopped, I did not feel any fun to play and I definitively stopped played on Blizzard server.

For Overwatch, i've played it because i was curious, but the game it's too unbalanced, It's like League of Legend with Darius and other f**** champion that can kill the whole team when stuffed.

Tank are too strong, soldier 76 is really **** with is auto AIM and many other thing made this game really bad to play for competition.

When they announced Sombra, i was happy, yeah she can be invisible, she can do dammage (on paper) and have some skill really usefull to counter the team like her transportation device but in really, her weapon does'nt touch the ennemy (80% of the bullet does not hit the target) compared to Tracer that her bullet go straight so if you're good in Aim, you will hit at 100%.

I can continue with other heroes but i think this text will not be read.

And yeah Blizzard is creepy but other company like them have sayed the same thing to their employemt, Come here or be fired.

For Diablo 2, the only thing they do now, is to put a new season and do nothing more.

And now Blizzard say : We want to recruit more female in game industry because their are not reprensented. I did not have word and my tiredness (it's 2AM in my home) cannot give me better tough and share them with you.

PS : Heroes of the storm is a bad Dota / League of Legend too.

4 hours ago, Taigane said:

A lot of people summoned you multiple times. Glad to have you back :D

6 hours ago, Taigane said:

No, return to your grave :P 

6 hours ago, Taigane said:

Wellcome back as zombie dragon maybe lol xD

9 hours ago, Katsuki.Kagemiyo said:

PS : Heroes of the storm is a bad Dota / League of Legend too.

Atleast it is unique from them and more balanced (ok im kidding, chormie oneshots, garrosh throws and illidan being stickier than super glue are all things(sadly they nerfed the guys damage after rework and he can no longer solo kill core))

1 hour ago, Alexx55 said:

Atleast it is unique from them and more balanced (ok im kidding, chormie oneshots, garrosh throws and illidan being stickier than super glue are all things(sadly they nerfed the guys damage after rework and he can no longer solo kill core))

HotS is Blizzard fan service. With that said I would love it, if I didn't hate MOBAs. It also goes back to what Dane was saying, that Blizzard is cashing in on the latest trends, which is perfectly fine. That is smart business. It starts getting sour when the conpany gets too big though and they start attracting legions of die-hard try-hards.

and speaking of the devil,  seems like Blizzard just managed to make Druid, the Ramp Class, the tier S class in Hearthstone. Since thanks to cards like Ultimate infestation (Draconic fervor on Crack) and Spreading Plague (White Paladin in spellform on Steroids) they have managed to close off most of Druid's actual weaknesses.

So that's sparking a lot of heated discussion over there with a look towards hitting some of those ramp cards.

2 hours ago, Huck Fearthstone said:

Wew, glad that I held my urge of tossing in 20 bux in HS for packs.

You could spend that 20 on Paladins founder pack xDxD

Druid was my favorite class in hearthstone, but glad I quit anyways. 

If Ultimate Infestation was a neutral in Shadowverse, I don't think it would see play in any craft...lul

1 person likes this

Yesterday I beat a Nephtys deck with my Ramp Dragon with a t2 Oracle, t3 Aiela, t5 Sibyl t6 Poly.

Today I played Nep..and it turned out Karma is a ****. T2 Oracle t3 Aiela t5 Sibyl t6 Poly.

1 hour ago, Kharaxx said:

Yesterday I beat a Nephtys deck with my Ramp Dragon with a t2 Oracle, t3 Aiela, t5 Sibyl t6 Poly.

Today I played Nep..and it turned out Karma is a ****. T2 Oracle t3 Aiela t5 Sibyl t6 Poly.

Nobody in Shadowland thinks you are funny, Bub! :PxD

So hearthstone had a lovely animated short put out for it. And people have already edited it to reflect the current situation :

@Yue i just realize the meaning of your title

20170824_183253.png

2 people like this

Isnt this guy a streamer?

I swear I've seen his name somewhere.

20170824_221307.thumb.png.855b8d61c3ef10f08705652c2d36f028.png

On 8/22/2017 at 1:10 PM, Morrigan said:

Nobody in Shadowland thinks you are funny, Bub! :PxD

Logan is that you?

5 hours ago, Kharaxx said:

Isnt this guy a streamer?

I swear I've seen his name somewhere.

20170824_221307.thumb.png.855b8d61c3ef10f08705652c2d36f028.png

Yeah he is a streamer. Iirc hes not that popular on SV (or maybe no one is- no one breaks the 1k concurrent viewer count). 

I think he used to play Hearthstone as well. His name suggests so. 

1 person likes this