Skeletor

Talk About Whatever

2,723 posts in this topic

So see this on reddit , they said israfil is bellringer angel that fall to sorrowness , lel nice theory xD

19113638_1944212922528099_8957090002286849216_n.jpg

3 hours ago, Void said:

So see this on reddit , they said israfil is bellringer angel that fall to sorrowness , lel nice theory xD

Saying that ringing bells is music is a stretch l0l.

After playing some Elder Scrolls Legends, I appreciate more how generous Shadowverse is. The new twitch drops thing (where you have a chance to get gold / vials / legendary card for watching ESL twitch streams) is cool though.

1 hour ago, Yue said:

Saying that ringing bells is music is a stretch l0l.

After playing some Elder Scrolls Legends, I appreciate more how generous Shadowverse is. The new twitch drops thing (where you have a chance to get gold / vials / legendary card for watching ESL twitch streams) is cool though.

Is ES:L good?

For me, this game didn't really stand out from the other CCGs. It felt too similar to Hearthstone .etc, and the propercy mechanic is too RNG dependent. 

Also an obligatory shilling for Gwent

It's got the same cognitive dissonance issues that plague Hearthstone. IE they can't seem to figure out what the different classes or colours are supposed to do. Same with Prophecies, it is supposed to do one thing but actually ends up doing the other. List goes on really.

And Gwent is just boring.

Just now, Huck Fearthstone said:

Is ES:L good?

For me, this game didn't really stand out from the other CCGs. It felt too similar to Hearthstone .etc, and the propercy mechanic is too RNG dependent. 

Also an obligatory shilling for Gwent

Prophecies are kinda BS but it does also take some skill to play around them. I've only started playing ESL a couple of days ago so I'm still trying to find out myself it's good l0l.

I took a look at Gwent, it seemed pretty weird. Most CCGs are similar to MtG / Hearthstone, but this one's a different genre.

Posted (edited)

Well in my experience i found that the better idea was to.. Play around them, just play like the prophecies do not matter and in most cases you won. That is how much they mattered, the way they worked.. It was better to ignore than play around.

So decided to start it up again. ESL that is, and well was dissapointed to see that the dark brotherhood contest was only available via pay with no F2P option. So if i wasn't particularly keen on it before, this rather kills me getting back into the game.

Edited by Imperial Dane

1 hour ago, Imperial Dane said:

Well in my experience i found that the better idea was to.. Play around them, just play like the prophecies do not matter and in most cases you won. That is how much they mattered, the way they worked.. It was better to ignore than play around.

It depends on the type of deck you're playing, and what deck you're playing against. It's not just the threat of prophecy, you also give them an extra card, which means more options.

2 hours ago, Imperial Dane said:

So decided to start it up again. ESL that is, and well was dissapointed to see that the dark brotherhood contest was only available via pay with no F2P option. So if i wasn't particularly keen on it before, this rather kills me getting back into the game.

Do you mean the Dark Brotherhood expansion? It is available with gold (f2p), but its gold cost is so high and gold is so scarce that you might as well require money for it.

Posted (edited)

Really ? Because i see no option in paying for gold with it,.

Never mind.. i see it. 1000 gold.

Edited by Imperial Dane

6 minutes ago, Imperial Dane said:

Really ? Because i see no option in paying for gold with it,.

It should have 3 parts, each costing 1000G. Are you looking at it in story mode?

7 minutes ago, Yue said:

It should have 3 parts, each costing 1000G. Are you looking at it in story mode?

As i edited in, i saw it :P 

i lol'd very hard at this, wanted to share.

Wew. I come back from the dead and the first thing that catches my attention is waifu popularity contest.

Never change Cygames, this is why I love you.

1 person likes this

On 6/16/2017 at 6:19 PM, Envy said:

i lol'd very hard at this, wanted to share.

What a delightful little girl.

Twitch drops for TES: Legends is actually making it more f2p viable. About once a day you can get 600 gold, 1500 vials (for reference a Legendary costs 1200 vials), or a random Legendary for watching TES: Legends on twitch. A lot of people are thinking that it won't last, though.

Doubt it will last either, just there to try and A) Boost twitch streams and help get people to stick around for more. It is a clever move, but i doubt it will last for long.'

And Youjo Senki is a pretty fun anime, hope we get a second season.

Edited by Imperial Dane

On 6/16/2017 at 11:21 PM, Chinadude101 said:

Wew. I come back from the dead and the first thing that catches my attention is waifu popularity contest.

Never change Cygames, this is why I love you.

:D

Guys which SV discord servers are you on?

Thought there were only one (/r/SV's server), turns out there are much more than that that I wasn't aware of.

I don't think that can save ESL.  Even with more FTP, it doesn't have anything to really stand out from the crowd and the art is generic.  

1 person likes this

45 minutes ago, Huck Fearthstone said:

Morrigan is back again PogChamp

Huckleberry Finn is back PogChamp

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Yue said:

Huckleberry Finn is back PogChamp

HUCK!

This guy -> PogChamp

Edited by Morrigan

15 hours ago, Huck Fearthstone said:

Turns out alts are real. **** me, man

Who is an Alt? String em up

2 hours ago, Morrigan said:

Who is an Alt? String em up

A particularly obnoxious user that was once a frequenter of this forum (but left already) once accused another popular was-frequenter of this forum of creating an alternate account to bolster his reputation in this place.

I disregarded that as pure slander because the accuser was a massive arsehole. But now that I looked into it more, I found the accusations true.

The accused person is your main pal in here fyi.