Skeletor

Talk About Whatever

2,723 posts in this topic

GREETINGS! I've decided to make a topic for where we can just talk about random crap and misc stuff for fun since ya know, there are quite a few of us, I'd imagine, that don't care for the Discord rooms of this game.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I want to eat some human flesh bananas, so excuse me while I extract something out of my pupillary sphincter before I go on a date with a crusty piece of mint tingle flavoured bubblegum (don't date Mordecai because the date will never end). Hear thee, hear thee: Making sense out of this post is as pointless as making sense out of this post, duh. image.jpeg

Quote

Just who the hell do you think I am?!

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On October 1, 2016 at 4:29 PM, Gengar601 said:

I want to eat some human flesh bananas, so excuse me while I extract something out of my pupillary sphincter before I go on a date with a crusty piece of mint tingle flavoured bubblegum (don't date Mordecai because the date will never end). Hear thee, hear thee: Making sense out of this post is as pointless as making sense out of this post, duh. image.jpeg

 

Her "drill" will be the "drill" that pierces the heavens?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

'Don't date mordecai because the date will never end' That explains why I can't get him out of my bed.

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just found out why Reynad has been streaming more Shadowverse ever since Darkness Evolved patch came out. 

That's because he realized that the  meta decks now are Tempo Elf & Storm Bishop.

Edited by Anisette

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Anisette said:

I just found out why Reynad has been streaming more Shadowverse ever since Darkness Evolved patch came out. 

That's because he realized that the  meta decks now are Tempo Elf & Storm Bishop.

'tempo'

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Anisette said:

Reynad

I don't get it why people keep watching this living salt factory.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Depsyy said:

I don't get it why people keep watching this living salt factory.

'salt factory' you clearly don't watch Kripp, my friend ;)

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I actually wish those English speaking Hearthstone streamers would actually stream this game at competitive level like Koroneko does.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Anisette said:

I actually wish those English speaking Hearthstone streamers would actually stream this game at competitive level like Koroneko does.

This is unlikely to happen, since their streams are sponsored, whereas Koroneko is doing it because he likes the game. If any of them do streams that aren't sponsored, then it becomes likely, but this would probably lose them money, so I don't know if they would do it. Not only would they have to like the game, but they would have to like it enough to lose money playing a game that isn't as popular.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Yue said:

This is unlikely to happen, since their streams are sponsored, whereas Koroneko is doing it because he likes the game. If any of them do streams that aren't sponsored, then it becomes likely, but this would probably lose them money, so I don't know if they would do it. Not only would they have to like the game, but they would have to like it enough to lose money playing a game that isn't as popular.

If the game is popular they would play the game. Reynad would, at least, because in every stream he talks about how this game is so much better than Hearthstone. I mean looking objectively this game has better designed cards and less rng more skill. The problem is that this game isn't popular in the west. Just like Reckful said in his Shadowverse stream: "popularity makes the game fun."

This game needs a PC client and a competitive scene outside of Japan.

Edited by Anisette

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Anisette said:

If the game is popular they would play the game. Reynad would, at least, because in every stream he talks about how this game is so much better than Hearthstone. I mean looking objectively this game has better designed cards and less rng more skill. The problem is that this game isn't popular in the west. Just like Reckful said in his Shadowverse stream: "popularity makes the game fun."

This game needs a PC client and a competitive scene outside of Japan.

I don't see this game getting streamed over TES: Legends (once TES: Legends is out of open beta) only because Legends also has really well designed cards and little rng. (At least not in the west, that is.)

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Skeletor said:

I don't see this game getting streamed over TES: Legends (once TES: Legends is out of open beta) only because Legends also has really well designed cards and little rng. (At least not in the west, that is.)

Idk, I know that TES pays streamers to stream the game too like Kolento and Forsen.

Why aren't Kripp and Reynad streaming some sponsored TES then? Instead they've been wasting time streaming Shadowverse for multiple hours even when the contract is only for them to stream for an hour. Could've used those extra hours to stream TES for some additional $$$.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Anisette said:

Idk, I know that TES pays streamers to stream the game too like Kolento and Forsen.

Why aren't Kripp and Reynad streaming some sponsored TES then? Instead they've been wasting time streaming Shadowverse for multiple hours even when the contract is only for them to stream for an hour. Could've used those extra hours to stream TES for some additional $$$.

Well Kripp actually likes shadowverse. I dunno how much he cares for Legends (ya know, with being the posterboy of Hearthstone youtube and all)

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Anisette said:

1476710060455.png

daily reminder that we are still waiting for that Steam client

It's happening!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Yue said:

It's happening!

 

That's good, but fix drophack when? Even HS players knew about that.

Capture.PNG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Anisette said:

That's good, but fix drophack when? Even HS players knew about that.

Capture.PNG

Today I was about to win when I was suddenly exited out of the game. Another game during the mulligan it waited for the opponent's connection and didn't stop waiting, so I had to exit out. I'm not sure if this is because I'm using an emulator, but hopefully these issues go away on Steam.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Anisette said:

 

Capture.PNG

I've had a feeling this was going on. There have been a handful of games where I didn't start lagging until the win was a guarantee. Then all the sudden I lagged so bad and didn't stop until my turn ended (their turn goes just fine), or on a guarantee win I lag so bad it eventually crashes the app (it's rare but does happen).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Anisette said:

Capture.PNG

Is this game finally becoming mainstream? 

I think it still has a long way to go.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't think it'll become mainstream in the west but I thought it was already mainstream in the east.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now