acelee

Post your 5-0 Arena Decks here!

230 posts in this topic

Effortless Shadowcraft. Good draft with only two bad cards and a fairly good draw quality. I'm kinda convinced it's virtually because of Stairway x2

Sans titre.png

Sans titre2.png

On 2017. 11. 10. at 2:18 PM, farkaspeeter said:

My first 5-0 Dragoncraft run (only Rune, Forest and Shadow to go). Ain't nobody tell me Dragoncraft is bottom tier is Arena but also, Ramp is pretty good especially when "I am a turtle". Going 2nd every single game also helped this deck quite a lot.

Just after the previous one, Forest is also off the list. Previously I had really nice results with Aggro-oriented Forest decks and I did not expect any great from this.

I had beaten a very noobish Sword player who played Barbarossa and Momo so bad that is hurt, second Sword deck had double HoA, Walfrid and Zeus, the final boss (Sword again) got killed through a 15/17 Servant of Darkness with some disgusting topdecks (Israfil to kill the demon and heal me up, Lily to snow the last remaining Ward follower when I had lethal)

deckForestcraft.png

Edited by farkaspeeter
typo

FINALLY!  I thought I would get Selector Supreme before I finally got my third 5-0 deck (I was up to 365 wins before this run), but with my first pick being Israfil and Zeus, the rest of the deck came together pretty easily :P

https://shadowverse-portal.com/deck/2.5.6KUzo.6GdvI.6AtFs.6Avi6.6IVXY.6IVXY.6IVXs.5_RZQ.5_RZQ.5_RZQ.6Ei7Q.6Ei7Q.68_dm.6KPc2.6KS2S.6MM6o.6Avhy.6IXzy.6MOZ2.6KUUi.690MA.6IaQC.6MJgY.6MJgY.6EhOs.6GcBw.6AviG.6MM6y.6Cuey.6Cueo

This is a very powerful deck, on game 5, I bricked to the point, I missed turn 1, 2 and 3. First playable card is 4 drop going second. However, it still overcame the odds.

Take 1.png